Top-bengal kittens the health of your new bengal kitten is very important to us. We take pride in maintaining healthy and happy cats.
1. All parents of our bengal kitten have been tested for FeLv (Feline Leukemia), and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus). All kittens are guaranteed to be free of these diseases at the time of purchase.
2. Kittens are guaranteed to be free of PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease). All of our breeders have been DNA tested through the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory. We guarantee PKD free for the life of your kitten.
3. The buyer has 3 business days to have the kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian. You will have 10 business days to send Home Raised Bengal kitten a copy of the veterinarians report. If we do not receive the vet report within the 10 days, the guarantee will be void. You should set up a veterinary appointment in advance before your kitten arrives to you.
4. Your kitten will be up to date on all vaccinations. You will receive a record of vaccinations given to your kitten. The buyer is responsible for any further medical costs once the kitten leaves our cattery. This would include initial vet exam, office visits, vaccinations, surgeries, lab tests, medications, or time off from work. No medical care will be authorized or be paid by Home Raised Bengal Kitten.
5. If your veterinarian finds the kitten to have a serious illness you must provide a written statement from your veterinarian within 10 days with his letterhead indicating the illness. A serious illness means a shortened or painful lifespan. You may return the kitten to Home Raised Bengal kitten at the buyers expense and you will be offered a replacement kitten of similar quality.
6. If your kitten dies within one year from the date of purchase due to hereditary or congenital defects, Home Raised Bengal kitten will replace the cat or kitten with one of similar quality. Home Raised Bengal Kittens Cattery must receive proof of the defect in the form of a complete necropsy report at the buyers expense, and must be done by a licensed veterinarian. Buyer is also responsible for shipping charges. There will be no cash refunds.
7. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten updated for vet checks, vaccinations, provide clean indoor living environment, feed healthy food, give clean water daily, clean cat boxes, will not abuse, neglect, or mishandle kitten in any way. Failure to do so will release Home Raised Bengal Kittens from any responsibility regarding this guarantee and will release any requirement to replace kittens under these conditions.
This Health Guarantee is an agreement between buyer and seller and is legal and binding.
If you are picking up your kitten in person we will sign the Health Guarantee together. If you are having your kitten shipped, once payment is received in full, two signed copies of our Health Guarantee Contract will be sent to you. One must be signed and returned to our cattery before we can ship your new kitten. The other copy is for you to keep with your records.
When enquiring about a bengal kitten, please tell us a bit about yourself and the home you can offer one of our bengal kittens, including who lives at home, working hours, children etc. This helps us find you the best kitten for your household, activity levels and circumstances. Leaving a mobile number will ensure a quicker response, usually the same day. Email only enquiries will usually be responded to within 48 hours.